Select drop-down to view event details and to RSVP for our next Job Club!
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
No event found!
Weekly Job Club
Weekly Job Club
WHAT IS JOB CLUB?
At CareerCatchers we take our Job Clubs one step further. Led by a team of experienced workforce professionals and guest presenters, participation in our summer series workshops has grown exponentially. What exists now is a cadre of motivated clients who ZOOM in every Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM to interact and reinforce their knowledge of the evolving job markets and employability skills. In the process several have gained employment and are willing to share lessons learned in the workplace during this time when the world of work is faced with a “new normal”.
As Summer transitions to Fall, we will be introducing weekly evening sessions. These participant led events are designed to empower and challenge members of our community to improve their communication and leadership skills. Discussions and activities will be centered around current employment practices and experiences in light of the virtual world of work that many have been thrust into as a result of the COVID – 19 Pandemic.
Benefits of Job Club
- Foster group learning
- Increase accountability
- Provide networking opportunities
- Provides emotional support
- Helps other members
- Lowers levels of frustration
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Revision
- Applying for Jobs: Assessments & Attaching Documents
- Ace the Interview with Mock Interviews
- Career Exploration and Job Search
- How to Network and Market yourself during job search
- Any other topics of interest…