At CareerCatchers we take our Job Clubs one step further. Led by a team of experienced workforce professionals and guest presenters, participation in our workshops has grown exponentially.
What exists now is a cadre of motivated clients who ZOOM in every Wednesday from 11:00am to 12:00pm to interact and reinforce their knowledge of the evolving job markets and employability skills.
In the process several have gained employment and are willing to share lessons learned in the workplace during this time when the world of work is faced with a “new normal”.
Upcoming Job Club Topics
November 29th: Understanding the Interview Process
When it comes to the job search process, there are only a few opportunities to speak directly with the person making the final decision whether or not to hire you. This makes the interview one of the most important steps in that process! Join us as our expert partner discusses the interview process and how you can prepare!
Look forward to our future topics!
- December 6th: How to Handle Difficult Customers
- December 13th: Networking
Benefits of Job Club
- Foster group learning
- Increase accountability
- Provide networking opportunities
- Provides emotional support
- Helps other members
- Lowers levels of frustration
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Revision
- Applying for Jobs: Assessments & Attaching Documents
- Ace the Interview with Mock Interviews
- Career Exploration and Job Search
- How to Network and Market yourself during job search
- Any other topics of interest…