Skip to content
At CareerCatchers we take our Job Clubs one step further. Led by a team of experienced workforce professionals and guest presenters, participation in our workshops has grown exponentially.
What exists now is a cadre of motivated clients who ZOOM in every Wednesday from 11:00am to 12:00pm to interact and reinforce their knowledge of the evolving job markets and employability skills.
In the process several have gained employment and are willing to share lessons learned in the workplace during this time when the world of work is faced with a “new normal”.
Upcoming Job Club Topics
- September 21: Your Money Values and Influences (Jim Shanahan- Guest Speaker from Catholic Charities)
- September 28: Soft and Hard Skills
Benefits of Job Club
- Foster group learning
- Increase accountability
- Provide networking opportunities
- Provides emotional support
- Helps other members
- Lowers levels of frustration
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Revision
- Applying for Jobs: Assessments & Attaching Documents
- Ace the Interview with Mock Interviews
- Career Exploration and Job Search
- How to Network and Market yourself during job search
- Any other topics of interest…
Attended a recent Job Club? We’d love your Feedback!
Please fill out the brief survey below to provide us your feedback.
Be sure to select “Submit” once completed so that we receive your feedback.
Thank you for attending and we hope to see you again next week!