Skip to content
CareerCatchers holds an Empowerment Workshop on Tuesday afternoons from 3:00-4:00pm. We understand that this is a very stressful time for everyone with many unforeseen challenges arising as a result of COVID-19. We wanted to create a safe group environment where we can discuss these challenges & come up with strategies for dealing with them.
Upcoming Empowerment Workshop Topics
- August 9: Guest Speaker: Delegate Shetty
- August 16: Emotional Intelligence
- August 23: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- August 30: Work-Life Balance
- September 6: Dealing with Difficult People
- September 13: Assuming Positive Intent
- September 20: Atomic Habits
Attended a recent Empowerment Workshop? We’d love your Feedback!
Please fill out the brief survey below to provide us your feedback.
Be sure to select “Submit” once completed so that we receive your feedback.
Thank you for attending and we hope to see you again next week!