Who We Are
CareerCatchers, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to working with under and unemployed, low income and disadvantaged residents of the Washington metropolitan area. Our clients include:
- Domestic Violence Survivors
- Single Parents
- Individuals Experiencing Homelessness
- Individuals Affected by the Justice System
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Foreign-Born Individuals
What We Do
CareerCatchers' mission is to provide individualized employment and job skills counseling:
- To ensure stable employment and upward mobility;
- To identify and encourage participation in work skills and training programs;
- To enhance self-esteem and foster empowerment.
We embody this mission in our many services, including one-on-one career coaching, weekly workshops, and in-housing training.
Hear more from us!
Get involved in your spare time! Volunteering happens virtually and on your schedule.
Do you receive our weekly email blast? Over 4,000 people are currently signed up to hear more about local job openings, community resources, and our events every week!
If you would like to support the work we do, consider donating!