Please email the resumes to Ohniece McGilvary at omiller-mcgilvary@
1. Temp Medical Biller in Frederick, MD
- Pay: $14-20 depending on experience
- Job Duties: Reviewing COVID charges/insurance and then processing them
- Must haves: 1 yr of medical knowledge (familiar with healthcare processes and systems)–1 yr of medical billing/insurance knowledge (covid claims exp or registrar is a plus!)–Familiar with MS office suite and EHR (electronic health records)–Typing test 40 wpm
2. Entry Level Medical Biller (Contract to hire) in Frederick, MD
- Pay: $15-17 (depends on experience)
- Job Duties: Maintain accounts receivables–Report in system to handle aging accounts–Utilize Microsoft Excel to prioritize accounts–If receive denied claims, document and follow up to receive missing or needed information
- Must haves: Health care background–typing 40 wpm– working Excel knowledge–Troubleshooting experience –Problem Solving skills is key–1 year Medical office experience-prefer billing/collections experience but willing to train if they have the problem solving skills
3. Entry Level Medical Scheduler in Frederick, MD
- Pay: $15-17
- Job Duties: Scheduling Specialist is required to maintain a working knowledge of all areas and modalities of the Centralized Scheduling Department. This position is responsible for the scheduling, pre registration of patient appointments, and collection of patient demographics to include the referral and insurance authorization requirements to provide maximum financial reimbursement.
- Must haves: call volume of 40+ calls a day–Customer Service experience (to make sure they have empathy to take care of customer needs/prepare and get them set up for appointments)–Medical Knowledge (doctors office , hospital, knowledge of medications, insurance plans, health conditions)
4. Project Coordinator for construction company in Montgomery Cty
- Pay: $20-26 an hour
- Job Duties: The Project Coordinator provides administrative support to the PM/Field Engineer and Superintendent. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of systems related to the project team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support during all phases on construction including feasibility studies, budgeting, pre-construction, development, buyout, scheduling, and closeout.
- Must haves: Construction experience is preferred (RFI, RFQ, PM , RFP, FD CO, COR) —1-4 yrs in admin assistant role ( preferred in Construction or service industry)–Programs: Excel, Word, MS outlook, MS teams–Project Coordination experience
5. Temp Sourcing Recruiter position (REMOTE)
- Pay: $28-31 an hour
- Job Duties: Develop, maintain, and enhance a recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of Best in Class candidates for Music Instructors
Evaluate, develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, networking, local colleges, , recruiting events and industry and role specific resources to maximize candidate sourcing.
Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, while getting a feel for each team to ensure a smooth recruiting process and cultural fit within the organization
Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates, including candidates not selected, accordingly throughout the interview process
Manage high-volume sourcing and screening for positions across the US the interview process
- Must haves: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, preferably in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or similar.
6 years of recruitment-related work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience) preferably with a mix of agency and in-house recruitment across high-volume roles.
Skilled proficiency with recruiting/contact management software and Internet search tools and techniques, including Social Media