Executive Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Monitor broker owner’s email and phone messages, responding as appropriate.
- Organize and maintain calendars, including travel arrangements, itineraries.
- Help prepare and schedule team meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Assist in loan document gathering with borrowers
- Manage projects assigned by owner’s and follow up with necessary team members to ensure projects are completed.
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service to internal and external clients and teams.
- Keep a detailed system of notes and meet deadlines set by management.
- Maintain a high level of organization and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities related to business needs.
Executive Assistant skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative role, preferably as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- 2+ years’ experience and strong skills with Excel, Word, and other project software programs
- Strong work ethic, drive and ability to learn quickly and operate with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented, adaptable and accountable
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects with multiple deadlines
- Accustomed to working with tight deadlines
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information