Skip to content
Microsoft Outlook Training
Seating is limited to 20 participants
Dates: Oct 15, Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5, Nov 12 (5 Fridays)
Time: 8:30 am – 9:30am
Register by Monday, October 11th at 5 pm
Online training offering. Are you prepared for that new career? Most business organizations, municipalities, schools, and corporations use Microsoft Outlook to communicate with staff and clients. We are offering Introduction to Outlook hour-long sessions this month. Take these classes and be prepared for the interview AND the new role!
- Exploring the app, sending and receiving messages, formatting messages
- Organizing messages, using Office components
- Using Outlook messaging features
- Scheduling with the Calendar
- Managing Contacts
- Familiar with PC Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system and internet.
- PC or Mac computer with Outlook desktop software installed. (Not to be confused with the free Outlook or Mail app that comes with a consumer ‘live’ account included with many PC purchases.)
- Access to strong internet connection
- Video conference software (Zoom)