Skip to content
Build Your Professional Brand Using LinkedIn: Registration Deadline
Are you a professional looking to build your brand? Want to learn how to use LinkedIn to its full potential? Then this 2-part series is for you!
In the first part of the series, we’ll cover how to create a strong profile that will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll learn tips and tricks on how to optimize your profile so that you’re being found by the right people.
In the second part of the series, we’ll dive into ways you can use LinkedIn to build relationships and connect with other professionals. We’ll also talk about how to use LinkedIn groups to grow your network.
By the end of this series, you’ll have all the tools you need to start building your professional brand on LinkedIn!
Dates: Friday, June 3rd and 10th
Part 1: Navigating and Establishing
- Understanding the features of the platform
- Optimizing your profile:
- Creating a strong headline
- Using keywords in your profile
- Writing an engaging About Section
- Building your experience section
- Highlighting your skills and endorsements
- Requesting recommendations from others
Part 2: Connecting and Engaging
- Building your network
- Sharing articles, videos, and other content
- Sharing your expertise and thought-leadership
- Messaging other LinkedIn members
- Leveraging Company Profiles
Register today and start building your professional brand on LinkedIn!
About the instructor:
Nena B. Abdul-Wakeel, LinkedIn Strategist & Coach
“Ms. Nena B.” Abdul-Wakeel is the Founder of Social Media Success Network and is a national speaker on simplifying and maximizing social media for entrepreneurs and career professionals. Often called “The LinkedIn Queen”, she specializes in demystifying LinkedIn as a visibility, credibility, and profitability tool. Connect with her on LinkedIn, follow @msnenab on Facebook, and Instagram, or learn more at www.MsNenaB.com.